İn the End ,We'll All Become Stories...

Actually, I don't know how to start writing this article. When I wrote on this blog, I thought that I wanted to share my experience with the world. The travelled I wander, the book I read etc. Just as I was reaching out to speak in my native language, it's not enough for me. So, I decided to write in English because I wanted

If I write in English on my blog, I will be improving my writing skills in English. The one person I reach to write in English is a reason for my happiness. I'm not writing just in English on my blog. I keep writing in English, and then the city I traveled to in Turkey is the book I read in English. Maybe people read what I write and wonder about my sentences.

I hope I reach more people with what I write. See you soon!

 

Yorumlar

Popüler Yayınlar